Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hackers :
- They Believe that they do good thing, However they don't do it in a good way.
- Work by treating people with their vulnerabilities.
Hackers can have different intent however they are doing the same thing they know the same techniques and in somehow black can transform to white and white can be grey and so on ...
Any highly skilled computer expert capable of breaking into computer systems and networks using bugs and exploits. However hackers aren't the same they work with different intents ...
White Hat Hackers
- They work with good intent.
- Work to help people improve their security.
Black Hat Hackers
- Have Bad Intent.
- Work by finding the vulnerabilities
- Steals people data or private information, and because of it they can affects people's feelings and social relations.
UnKnown Fact About Hackers...
DesMarais, T. /. (2013, July 24). 11 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy.
GrayHat4Life. (2015, September 9). 7 Types of Hackers You Should Know. Retrieved from CYBRARY: https://www.cybrary.it/0p3n/types-of-hackers/
O'Donnell, A. (2016, August 21). What Color is Your Hacker Hat? Retrieved from LIFEWIRE: https://www.lifewire.com/what-color-is-your-hacker-hat-2487760
Retrieved from TIME: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/24/11-simple-ways-to-protect-your-privacy/