Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Assistive Technology
large print books
Low Tech Examples help For All! Include Low AT in all lessons!
Show the other students how to use it
Technology aids in skill acquisitons by students with a wide range of learning styles
Remember, some students aren't diagnosed.
Collaborative Practices: Trisha Dunn & Elizabeth Mannion Student needs change over time New technology may become available that will better meet the needs of the student.
During a regularly scheduled evaluation, the IEP team or another professional may decide that another piece of technology will be better for the student.
Mid-Tech Examples Tape or digital recorders
Electronic dictionaries or organizers
Special lighting or acoustical treatments
Audible word scanning devices
Talking calculators or word processors
Word prediction, graphic organizer, or flowchart software
On–screen math, computer calculations
high-tech examples expanded keyboard talking devices sound amplifier picture communicator assistive technology