Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Caddo Indians
The Caddos lived in the Piney Woods Sub-region of the Coastal Plains region.
Where they live
They grew corn,
squash, beans, and certain native plants.
They also hunted deer.
They lived in cane and grass covered houses.
Similarities to other North American people
The Caddos were similar to the British colonists because they both grew tobacco.
-traded guns, horses, bows, and stone arrow heads
-American settlers forced them off their land after the war of 1812
In the past, the Caddo tribe elected their chief, and after he was elected, he made all of the laws. The chief was always a male.
Today, they have a democratic government, and the chief can be a male or female. They now have to abide by the U. S. laws.
Prezi Design- Aaron
Making Prezi- Aaron and Celina
Model of Houses- Celina and Aaron
Head Dresses- Celina and Aaron