Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Arch Linux
Dates, I love dates....
What's behind a system?
xagon ~ Enrico Pezzini
Philosophy of Arch:
Relying on complex tools to manage and build your system is going to hurt the end users. [...] "If you try to hide the complexity of the system, you'll end up with a more complex system". Layers of abstraction that serve to hide internals are never a good thing.
Instead, the internals should be designed in a way such that they NEED no hiding.
YOU CHOOSE TO INSTALL AND USE ONLY WHAT YOU WANT.
YOU CHOOSE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO WITH YOUR SYSTEM.
YOUR SYSTEM, IS YOURS.
Where's the joke?
If you're a
in the Linux universe
some things would seems impossible, so for example the installation:
Join the community ASAP, learn commands and much more on this awesome Linux distro.
arch linux references:
Only pure Shell commands.
YOU BUILD YOUR OWN SYSTEM
WITH JUST WHAT YOU WANT
Some things in Arch could seems a bit difficult
DON'T BE LAZY!
Is enough. Let's move on.
difficult ≠ impossible