Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
REVISING BODY LANGUAGE AND PARALINGUISTICS
Transcript of REVISING BODY LANGUAGE AND PARALINGUISTICS
What can you remember?
What terms can you remember about BODY LANGUAGE?
WHAT ABOUT PARALINGUISTICS?
Did you bring an extract?
Share the extract you have with the group.
What NVC features did you note?
How does the writer use NVC?
What does the NVC add to your understanding of character or plot?
Read the extract from TOM SAWYER
Identify the writer's use of BODY LANGUAGE AND PARALINGUISTICS.
What do you find out about the character from this NVC?
Now consider how the NVC complements the words uttered.
Look at the accompanying transcript
This was a past exam paper. Take a look at the transcript. In pairs, discuss:
Why this is a comparable piece
What is going on in the extract