Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of "Me"
This is helpful in education because content that may appear
"boring" and dry can be invigorated and presented in creative ways
that can make learning appealing and fun.
I embrace new ways of approaching things
and use creativity to find novel approaches
in my other areas of strength.
I have a natural understanding of music
and play multiple instruments.
As an educator I can use music to connect to students in informal settings and to make songs that I could use to help students memorize
I enjoy logical thought and like to connect ideas
and learn how to think in new ways.
My experience in teaching has made me grow fond of creating
flowcharts and mind maps to demonstrate logical follow-through
what are my strengths?
I have an affinity and a predisposition
towards writing and expressing myself
in effective ways.
If teaching is, in essence, the communication
and transmission of information to students,
certainly good writing skills are imperative to have
as another mode of communication with students.
and that's all for now,folks!