Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
05.05 Acids and Bases.
Transcript of 05.05 Acids and Bases.
Matter can be described by its physical properties that include
Some physical properties, such as density, boiling point, and solubility, are characteristic of a specific substance and do not depend on the size of the sample.
Acids and Bases
By Jonathan Nottinggam
Thing around my household
Matter can also be described by its chemical properties that include:
A chemical property indicates whether a substance can undergo a chemical change.
Dish washing liquid
pH is 0 to 7.
An Acid has a a sour taste.
Acids increase the concentration of H+ ions in water. hydronium
pH is 7 to 14 than 7. greater
A Base has a bitter taste.
Bases increase the concentration of OH- ions in water.hydroxide