Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marine Biome (The Presentation)
Transcript of Marine Biome (The Presentation)
Many endangered species like some whales and other types of fish live in our seas. Plants have always been a part of the sea. There aren't very many kinds, but their numbers are huge. Credits:
Prezi The Mariana Trench is deeper than Mt. Everest turned up-side down.
The deepest part of the ocean is Challenger Deep.
There are more than 230,000 kinds of fish in the sea.
There are more than 7,500,000 million fish in the sea.
Humans only know about 15% of the fish of the sea.
All of the ocean covers 70% of our world. Animals-
Sharks, Fish, Barracuda, Whales, Crabs, Eels, Snakes, Clams, Dolphins, Rays Plants-
Kelp The food chain that is in the ocean is called the Marine Food Web. Large Fish, Predators
Phytoplankton, Zooplankton, Bait Fish
There are 5 different sections of the Web:
Some landmarks that are in the ocean-
Mariana Trench, and Barrier Reef