Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"The Most Dangerous Game"
Transcript of "The Most Dangerous Game"
Zaroff and Rainsford
The Writing Prompt
In a 2-3 paragraph essay, compare and contrast General Zaroff and Sanger Rainsford. You must include 3 comparisons (similarities) and 3 contrasts (differences). You must have a thesis statement, quality supporting details and a conclusion.
A successful essay should:
• Have a thesis statement stating the topic of the essay. It should include the story title and author.
• Have three comparisons and three contrasts.
• Contain specific details from the story to support your ideas.
• Have a conclusion.
• Be organized.
• Be written in a variety of complete sentences.
• Be free of errors with spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Be typed, double-spaced and turned in on time.
These are two complex characters who share some similar qualities yet are very different! What do they have in common? What is different about the two men?
Friday in class
: Write the rough draft
Monday in class
: Self and Peer review of drafts; time to revise and edit
Type your essay
Turn in essay when class begins.