Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PhysicalWellbeing
Importance of Physical Wellbeing
Effect of Physical Wellbeing on life
What is well-being?
Well-being: a good or satisfactory condition of existence
- Physical Activity
- Eat healthy foods
- Build muscular strength
- Build cardiovascular strength
- Increase flexibility
Importance of physical well-being on good health
- Responsible for your own health
- Minor illness? OR Serious condition?
- Need medical attention?
Society needs to have good physical well being otherwise no one would be able to function to do their job for society.
By Ellie Goodfellow
- 3 to 5 times a week
- 30 to 60 minutes