Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What are the benefits of working in the Tourism Industry?
Transcript of What are the benefits of working in the Tourism Industry?
What is tourism?
The Tourism Industry
Think about what and who was involved with your holiday throughout the process. Who were they? How did they act? And how did they play a part in your experience?
The variety of roles, businesses, companies and niches
The travel, exploration and adventure
Discovering new cultures
Developing new skills
Growing independence & confidence
Working with happy, motivated and enthusiastic people
A world of opportunity
Working in Travel: The Benefits
My best ever holiday...
Think about... the website, travel agent, taxi driver, airport staff, airline steward, holiday representative, hotel concierge, site manager, activity instructor and tour guide.
My career has covered: operations and logistics, marketing, sales, management, volunteering, expedition leadership, product development, international travel, residency abroad, coaching, training and instructing... and more.
What made your holiday the best one ever?