Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Caesar's English I: Lesson XIII
Transcript of Caesar's English I: Lesson XIII
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Examples: benefit (a good thing to receive), benediction (a blessing), benefactor (a person who does a good thing)
Examples: sonorous (describes a full, loud sound), dissonance (a clashing hard sound), sonnet (a beautiful-sounding fourteen-line poem)
Examples: novice (a beginner), nova (a new star), innovation(new idea)
Examples: sanguine (means cheerful; rosy, blood-filled cheeks); sanuinary (bloody), and consanguinity (related by blood)
Examples: cognizance (knowing); incognito (in disguise; unknown), cognoscenti (the people who are said to know best)