Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Greek and Latin words
Transcript of Greek and Latin words
Has a root word cide which means to kill .
This word has a root word of hyper and has a meaning over ,above,or too much
Has a root word log/louge, has a meaning of word ,or thought.
Has a root word contra- wich means against , and opposite.
Greek and Latin word
By Francisco Campos
Some examples are is a conversation reported in a drama or narrative.
Examples of Homicide is murder
An example of Hyperactive is a behavior with a children ADHD
Has a root word of homo which means same and alike.
An example of Homogeneous is mixture is simply any mixture that is uniform in composition throughout.