Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mood and Tone
Transcript of Mood and Tone
and impacts the text based on author's word choice or diction Overall feeling or emotion created in the reader Style, Tone, and Mood reveals how the author feels about the subject Authors influence their readers’ moods through their choice of words and level of detail Style the way authors use words, phrases, sentences, and p.o.v. Specifically the author’s:
personal word choice/vocabulary (thin vs. emaciated)
sentence length (long vs. choppy)
p.o.v. from which the text is told (1st person = unreliable vs. Omniscient = reliable)
organization of the text (chronological vs. flashbacks) 2gether 4ever ** Tone?
How Author Feels
How You Feel
Should Be a Result of Author's Tone Tone? Mood? http://www.cteonline.org/portal/default/Curriculum/Viewer/Curriculum?action=2&cmobjid=270779&view=viewer&refcmobjid=260683 Tone? Mood?