Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of infographics
SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU
Great visual representations of complex data
Convey information more efficiently
Effective tools for communication and marketing
35% of Filipinos smoke
smoking will kill an estimated 35,000 Filipinos
over 81 billion cigarettes were sold in the Philippines in 2008
40 percent of men are smokers averaging 13 cigars per day
smoking is embedded in Pinoy culture: "Kapre"
ALSO: Puffing cigar smoke into a fighting cock
100 million people died from tobacco-related diseases in the 20th century. Without action taken, 1 billion people could die this century from tobacco-related diseases.
There is no safe level of exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke.
In adults, second-hand smoke causes serious cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, including coronary heart disease and lung cancer. In infants, it causes sudden death. In pregnant women, it causes low birth weight.
Tobacco kills up to 50% of its users.