Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Art director
• Advertising companies.
• Book and magazine publishers.
• Design companies.
• They work in offices, but can work very long hours to meet deadlines.
Artwork and photographs.
• Photo and design software on the computer.
• They work with advertising managers and writers, book and magazine publishers, photographers, graphic designers, and sales managers.
• Bachelor's degree in art, design, or art education
• Usually starts off as designer or artist/photographer and earns the position of Art Director.
• Advertising Design
Art directors make decisions about art and pictures that are put into a magazine,newspaper,websites,or in advertisement.They are in charge of how everything is laid out.
• Plan how to lay out the artwork.
• Make up advertising plan.
• Decide which photographs or art will be used and where it will go.
• In charge of designers, photographers, and sometimes artists.
Archivists and Curators
Commercial and Industrial Designers