Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Parable of the Good Samaritan
Transcript of The Parable of the Good Samaritan
Rivalry: Why? Two main reasons...
1. The Jews thought the Samaritans were unclean, they had failed the LORD
2. The Jews and Samaritans disagreed on the proper place of worship
The Samaritans were considered the lowest of the low, even lower than gentile slaves. Jews = Jerusalem
Samaritans = Mount Gerezim
Why else do the Samaritans matter? Do they affect Jesus? Quite simply, Yes. that's pretty low... Jesus used a Samaritan as the hero in one of his parables: The Parable of the Good Samaritan Luke 10:25-37 To be a good neighbour, you need to Help those in Need Jesus also went to a Samaritan Village and brought them all to realize that he was the Messiah. They became believers. Samaritans 1. Were hated by the Jews
2. Disagreed on the proper place of worship
3. Were used in Jesus' parables
4. Were visited by Jesus and converted Thanks for Listening! Questions?