Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of future simple
Simple Future has two different forms in English: "will" and "be going to." These different meanings might seem too abstract at first, but with time and practice, the differences will become clear. Both "will" and "be going to" refer to a specific time in the future.
-I will send you the information when I get it.
-I will not do your homework for you.
-Will you help me move this heavy table?
examples going to
video future simple
exercises future simple
-You are going to meet Jane tonight.
-Are you going to meet Jane tonight?
-You are not going to meet Jane tonight.
in these pages we find a series of exercises to practice the simple future