Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
K-6 Welcome to Library!
Transcript of K-6 Welcome to Library!
PK-2, 1 book at a time
3-6, 2 items at a time
Grades 5 and 6 may get a DVD
Return your books on the cart, spine facing OUT
Return your books on time! (7 days)
Be respectful and responsible
Always use a placeholder when looking for a book
Take good care of the books
Never lend your library book to a friend
Do not lose them, or you will pay!
How would you like to be treated by me?
How would you like to be treated by your friends?
How do you think I want to be treated by you?
What should we do if there is ever an argument or you see someone being bullied?
How should we treat the books?
What should happen if we do not keep the social contract?
Big No No's
1. Talking while the teacher is talking
2. Being rude or disrespectful
3. Running in the library
4. Using a loud voice
5. Being rough with the books
6. Fighting over the books
7. Getting up without asking first
How was your summer?
What did you read over the summer?
1. one warning
2. talk to teacher
3. sit out during book checkout