Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Poultry
The six types of poultry
5. Squab or Pigeon
6. Guinea fowl
Most popular- 9 Billion chickens consumed
in U.S last year.
Kinds of chicken
1. Six types of poultry
2.5 - 5 lbs
High fat content
-White and dark meat
-45 million turkeys cooked on Thanksgiving in U.S.
-13.8 pounds per capita consumption
-Most consumed around holidays
-Moist, rich meat
-Accepts flavor well
- .5-1.3 lbs 4-6 weeks old
-Rich, dark meat
- Bones make flavorful stock
- Requires barding to keep moist
4. Fabricate 8 peice cut
5. Fabricate French style