Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Amber Polymer
- Hydrocarbons with small amounts of oxygen.
Preparation of Amber
Amber is a wholly-organic material derived from the resin of extinct species of trees.
A Chemistry Presentation...
The Physical Properties
The available colors are:
2- Physical Properties.
3- Preparation of Amber.
- The Empirical Formula happens to be :
C12 H20 O
- Molecular Weight =
Yellow, Brown, Colorless, Brownish red.
Density Varies between : 1.05 - 1.15
In the dense forests of the Middle Cretaceous and Tertiary periods, between 10 and 100 million years ago, these resin-bearing trees fell and were carried by rivers to coastal regions.
- Food processing.
- Potable water applications.
- Used in packed bed systems
With down&up-flow service
preventing the exchange of