Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Amber Polymer
- Hydrocarbons with small amounts of oxygen.
Preparation of Amber
Amber is a wholly-organic material derived from the resin of extinct species of trees.
A Chemistry Presentation...
The Physical Properties
The available colors are:
2- Physical Properties.
3- Preparation of Amber.
- The Empirical Formula happens to be :
C12 H20 O
- Molecular Weight =
Yellow, Brown, Colorless, Brownish red.
Density Varies between : 1.05 - 1.15
In the dense forests of the Middle Cretaceous and Tertiary periods, between 10 and 100 million years ago, these resin-bearing trees fell and were carried by rivers to coastal regions.
- Food processing.
- Potable water applications.
- Used in packed bed systems
With down&up-flow service
preventing the exchange of