Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to NYCC!
Transcript of Welcome to NYCC!
You are here:
“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”
Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman statesman, scholar & orator
The Finger Lakes School of NYCC was one of only two AOM programs in the Northeast to be chosen as a garden teaching site.
A special welcome to our Canadian Students
Welcome to NYCC
We're glad you're here!
Pursue Perfect Form
Born and raised in Toronto, Canada, Josh studied Biochemistry at the University of Toronto-Scarborough. After graduation, Josh plans to practice in the US and work with athletes.
Bonnie studied Kinesiology at the University of Western Ontario. Bonnie's original inspiration to become a chiropractor came while she was a sports marketer for a chiropractic office!
Ian, originally from Virginia, attended James Madison University. He is enrolled in both the Doctor of Chiropractic and Masters of Acupuncture programs. After graduation, he plans to return home to practice with his father, an acupuncturist.
from Clearfield, PA