Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Polar Expedition of 1800
Transcript of Polar Expedition of 1800
In this picture it was the summer 1820-21 Nathaniel Palmer was looking for fur seals aboard this 30-foot sloop.
" British explorer John Biscoe, with ships Lively and Tula, sights Anvers Island. "
Famous expeditions that fell off the map
" In May 1845, British naval officer and explorer John Franklin led 129 men and two ships into the Canadian Arctic. "
> Famous expeditions that fell off the map www.history.com/news/famous-expenditions-that-fell-off-the-map
> Antarctic explorers timeline early 1800s
> Palmer station timeline