Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Drones
Are Drones fun or an invasion of privacy?
By Lauren Todd
Why would Someone Be
...Can be seriously fun
As a Pilot...
State Licensing for high powered drones
Unlimited freedom for basic low powered drones
What are the current regulations?
All guidance relating to ‘model aircraft’ use is exactly that -- guidance, rather than ‘regulation’.
Model aircraft should be flown below 400 feet above the surface to avoid other aircraft in flight. The FAA expects that hobbyists will operate these recreational model aircraft within visual line-of-sight
The FAA ruled recently that drone use for business purposes will remain banned for the immediate future, but that hobbyist use is still OK for now, providing you follow a few rules.
Why would someone be Anti-Drone?