Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Patricia va a California
Transcript of Patricia va a California
- Patrica going to the United States to study English
-Having to say good bye to her family
She moves to Los Angles
- The school name is Ventura High Cougars
- All school has an animal that represents their school
-Soccer is different in Los Angeles
-We meet our main character Patrica
-Shes lives in Pana- jachel, Guatemala
- We meet Patricia's family Eduardo (father), Elena (mother), David( brother), Berta (sister), Margarita (sister) and Ella (sister)
-We meet anther family Ron, Susan, Diana and Lisa
- The family that takes care of Patrica while she is away from her family.
-The family speaks both English and Spanish
- Patrica will be going to public school
- She writes a letter to her family about her life and hows she good and about her school
- School is different from where shes from
- Students where uniforms at her old school
- She is going to study English, Spanish, Physics, History and Math
- English is a special class for her because that's why she moved away from home
- We learn that futbol is not the same as it is in the US.
- Futbol here is called soccer in US
- Patrica and Diane went to Debbie's party
- Debbie's house is very big and she has a pool in her backyard
-Patrica talks about her home and hows theirs mountains and she lives by a lake
- Woke up at 5am to go back to Guatemala.
- Debbie is going to visit Patrica in June
- Says her goodbyes to everyone
-Her family was very happy to see her again
- Patrica goes to the air port to pick up her friend Debbie
- Patrica tours Debbie Guatemala
- Debbie meets Patrica's family
- Debbie was told by her family that she talked about her all the time
-Debbie wrote a letter to her family
-Debbie eventually flies back to California
-She made a lot of new friends
-Made a party to say good bye to Debbie
-They all bought presents for Debbie
- Not friends with Debbie
- She really likes English class
-Patrica, Lisa and Dinane see a man trying to steal the car and he has a gun