Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rolfe Model of Reflection
Transcript of Rolfe Model of Reflection
Gary Rolfe Model of Reflection
A simplistic learning cycle based on three questions.
'So what does this tell me about my actions?'
'So what was the effect on my practice?'
'So what should I have done?'
'Now what would I do differently next time?'
'Now what would be the likely consequences of these changes?'
'What did you do about it?'
'What was the effect of my actions?'
This is a trigger to describe what acutally happened.
This question supports you to gain an understanding and theory about what happened. It involves careful consideration.
This question supports you to decide on what changes you need to make.
Consider an aspect of your own practice and/or knowledge that you found particulary difficult and relate it to Rolfes Reflection Cycle
Feedback to your peers