Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Talk No. 5: Being a Christian in the Workplace
Transcript of Copy of Talk No. 5: Being a Christian in the Workplace
Talk No. 5: Being a Christian in the Workplace
1. "Work is just work".
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
2. "I was successful before God got here".
3. "I do good works outside anyway".
Pitfalls of a Christian in the Workplace
2. We practice having double standards.
3. We do not give our best to our work.
Negative Consequences on our Behavior (External Effects)
1. We do not live one whole and Christian life.
Negative Consequences on Our Relationship with God (Internal Effects)
2. Our holiness is not whole
1. We do not put our full trust in God.
2. Be a
3. Re-orient our hearts to
focus on faithfulness
rather than success.
4. You do your best,
be praised forever.
The Christian Response
1. Entrust your whole life to God and
live one life for Christ