Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Math Problem
Answer: 99/160 of a mile Issac walked 1/2 of the trail more than Marie. 3/4x1/2=3/8 of a mile.
Then, we will have to add 3/8 and 39/160 to find how far Albert walked. 160+3/8=39/160+60/160=99/160.
Albert walked 99/160 of a mile. Answer:Albert walked 99/160 of a mile. Answer: Albert walked 99/160 of a mile.