Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Myths that Retard Real Learning
Transcript of Myths that Retard Real Learning
1. "I study better with
the TV or music on."
2. "I can wait and cram
before the exam."
3. "Cheating is not so bad;
everybody does it."
Your brain can only focus on
one thing at a time.
Think for yourself!
1. You learn.
3. You keep your integrity.
2. You avoid humiliation.
In a time of universal deceipt, telling the truth
is a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
Real learning requires discipline.
If cramming seems helpful, it's because you focused.
Focus in several sessions before the exam!
How to Avoid Plagiarism
1) Budget your time
2) Document your research
3) Paraphrase, summarize
4) Cite your sources
5) Use TurnItIn