Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Peer Editing!
it takes time, practice, and effort
Make it work :)
In pairs you will read your peer's essay aloud, while reading you will identify contractions, past tenses, and awkward sentences.
After you have completed reading the essay aloud you will switch.
Using the peer editing check list read your partner's essay silently to yourself, as you progress through the list make changes on the paper in colored pen and initial or sign the appropriate boxes on the list.
Once both parties have finished reading each others essay and completed the check list, you will conference with your partner.
**What does it mean to