Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Volcanos!!!
Hot Spot - a place where magma partially melts in earth's crust
Crater - cup-like shape that forms around the vent of a volcano Main Idea Sudden changes on Earth's surface
can be caused by volcanoes. The magma
can erupt then melt and cause a lot of
damage. There are 3 different types
of volcanos. Cinder cone, composit,
and shield volcano. Volcanoes mostly
form along faults. The plates can push
together to form a mountain. Then, the
magma rises. Finally, a volcano is formed. Here are two videos... Here are some facts about volcanoes... That's it!
Thanks for watching!