Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Volcanos!!!
Hot Spot - a place where magma partially melts in earth's crust
Crater - cup-like shape that forms around the vent of a volcano Main Idea Sudden changes on Earth's surface
can be caused by volcanoes. The magma
can erupt then melt and cause a lot of
damage. There are 3 different types
of volcanos. Cinder cone, composit,
and shield volcano. Volcanoes mostly
form along faults. The plates can push
together to form a mountain. Then, the
magma rises. Finally, a volcano is formed. Here are two videos... Here are some facts about volcanoes... That's it!
Thanks for watching!