Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cuban Revolution Timeline
Transcript of Cuban Revolution Timeline
The conditions/changes that led to unrest were a brutal dictatorship, massive disapproval, and civil disobedience. Batista was well backed up with his own army. Fidel Castro was passionate about social justice and overthrew Batista because Cubans disliked his politics and his antipathy towards them.
This goal was significant because they didn’t want to be led by an unfair dictator.
This was important for Cuba’s economy because there were a lot of low class citizens in Cuba and they needed a better government to help support them and their families.
Replace it with a communist regime