Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Battling Hunger in the Community
Transcript of Battling Hunger in the Community
Food Insecurity is more than just hunger; it is the condition of not knowing where your next meal will come from.
Impact of Food Insecurity
Choices Often Faced By Food Insecure Children
Not having enough food means that children may have to skip meals or will often have to eat unbalanced meals. Because of this growing children often won't thrive. They are quicker to get sick and slower to heal from illnesses because of low nutriiton. Hunger also affects concentration in schools and performances on high-stakes testing.