Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of argument writing
creating an argument
Take a copy of the article from the front of the room
Copy down the EQ and the word of the day
Answer the following question in your notes
Do you think that the government should have the power to make vaccines mandatory for children? Explain your reasoning.
Monday, May 4th
Annotate each text by underlining the claim(s) and the most compelling evidence
Which rhetorical appeal does each article use?What is the purpose, and is it effective?
Which claim has the most evidence?
Which claim's evidence is more convincing?
Some may argue that...
This means that...