Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare and Contrasting the different types of Volcanoes
Transcript of Compare and Contrasting the different types of Volcanoes
Cinder Cone Volcano
Type of silica
The shape of the volcano
Type of eruptions
Magma that varys in silica content
Magma with low silica content
Magma with a hight silica content
It is a tall, cone-shaped mountain
It is a wide, gently sloping mountain
Is a steep, cone-shaped hill or small mountain
It has exlosive eruptions with ash, cinder, and bombs
Sometimes lava flows though
Flows out in thin layers of lava
Explosive eruptions with cinders, ash, and bombs
They are the same because...
They all erupt but....
Composite Volcanoes and Cinder Cone Volcanoes can have the same eruptions
Composite Volcanoes and Shield Volcanoes can have the same eruptions too
Composite volcanoes and Cinder Cone Volcanoes can be both cone shaped
They are different because...
They all have different silica content
They have different heights
Just to name a few..
Just to name a few.....
I used pictures from google
By Darci Reimers