Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Impact and Significance
Transcript of Impact and Significance
Why Is It Unique?
About Google Home
Google home is designed for everyone in order to:
assist with daily activities.
make audience's’ lives easier.
be able to rely on Google Home to complete tasks.
Slowly become dependent on Google Home.
Is It A Negative Impact?
Completion of tasks
Checks your flight
Puts on a TV show of your choice
Highlights about sports games
Voice Activated Robot
Initial launch date is November 4, 2016
Price of Google home is $129
Capable of planning events, setting reminders, researching information and much more.
Customizable Speaker cover
Button for commands
1) Saying "OK Google" or "Hey Google" will activate the device
2) Sold at Google Store, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart
3) The LED lights on top will be the same color as Google’s logo.
4) The top panel is a touch surface that can be used to pause music, adjust volume, trigger the Google Assistant, etc.
5) Colors available are mango, marine, violet (fabric-covered), carbon, snow, and copper
6) Google audio compatible partners are youtube, spotify, pandora, google play music and tunein.
7) Google will connect with google chromecast, nest, philips hue, ifttt and other smart devices to get a smart house.
8) To complete tasks, google home is connected to google calendar and google keep.
There are controversies surrounding the fact that Google Home is similar Amazon Echo.