Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Black Death - Day 2
Transcript of The Black Death - Day 2
"Child abandoned the father, husband [abandoned] the wife, wife [abandoned] the husband, one brother [abandoned] the other, one sister [abandoned] the other. " - Source A
Remember: Historians don't just restate what they are told. They
what the facts might *mean*.
VP - Marketing
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT make logical inferences about the
effects of the Black Death while citing evidence from a graph, "Population of Europe, 1000-1650 CE".
GROUP WORK: Graph
1. Answer the questions together.
2. Double Check your answers to make sure you have the same
years and numbers!
Do Now - Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Pass Back Exit Ticket
Group Work: Graph
Group work: Inferences
What are some possible affects of families abandoning each other?
How might this affect Europe overall?
HOW DID THE BLACK DEATH TRANSFORM EUROPE?
Which group can come up with the highest number of different
social and economic inferences
based on the graph?