Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Endangered Species
Romer' tree frog
What can we do ??
In order to save it, the indispensable element is the realization of public consciousness. Therefore, we will more focus on the environmental issue and rescue the endangered animals under disgusting circumstances.
What are the threats it faces?
There are two main threats it faces apparently which are human disturbance and habitat degradation
Where does it live?
It is only in a narrow proportion in the global distribution. In fact, Romer' tree frog were found in the freshwater marshes in the northern and southern parts of the Lantau Island
As construction of the new airport has resulted in the near complete destruction of the natural habitats on Chek Lap Kok. It lead to a multiple pollutions which including air.water,land or even noise pollution.
Habitat loss or degradation is mainly due to the human activities.
Reclamation,oil spills are
devastating the entire ecosystems of the area.