Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PH indicator
household items abbigail garza
dayna contreras red cabbage Red cabbage is used as a ph indicator.We decided to do this experament because we wanted to find the acidety or alkalinity of househeld items.Our hypothesis is that if we add a househeld item to the red cabbage juice then the color of the juice will change letting us know what the item is either acid or base. steps!!! 1.rip cabbage leaves
2.boil ripped cabbage leaves
3.blend boiled cabbage leaves
4.separate the peices of leaves from juice
5.put juice in clear cups
6.add household liquids to the juice
7.watch for color change
8.determine weather the substance added to the juice is a acid or a base conclusion:o We saw change in color and concluded that red cabbage really is a ph indicator.When we added lemon to the cabbage juice the color turned a red pink and when we added baking soada the juice turned a blue green.