Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
tourism in jordan
Transcript of tourism in jordan
POLITICAL ISSUES AND THE REVOLUTION IN THE COUNTRY AROUND US.
It is the lowest point on earth, 402 meters below sea level, and becomes 1 meter lower each year. It is located near River Jordan.
1. The Royal Family Reputation
The fact that Royal Family of Jordan is well known all over the world, and
it has its wide range of international participation, which will eventually
give a positive image for the country.
* The good climate with high possibility to provide destinations that will fulfill
the needs of different markets of visitors all around the year.
1. The lack of inclusion of Jordan within tour operators’ catalogues; it has been treated as an extension of neighboring countries regarding tour packages and trade.
2. Problems in training staff and employees, especially when it comes to some services and sustainability of resources.
3. The high cost of domestic tourism, especially with the low income of a considerable segment in the Jordanian society.
4. The unawareness by a big segment in the Jordanian society about the importance of tourism and its activities.
It's only $583 (non stop flaying)!!
For many people Jordan begins and ends with the magical ancient Nabataean city of Petra. And it's true, Petra is without doubt one of the Middle East's most spectacular, Yet there's so much more to see in Jordan - ruined Roman cities, Crusader castles, desert citadels and powerful biblical sites: the brook where Jesus was baptised, the fortress where Herod beheaded John the Baptist, and the mountain top where Moses cast eyes on the Promised Land.
And our target market...
THE NETHERLANDS :)
Q. where we gonna promote this???
We are gonna print this poster , and e will suspend the poster in supermarket or malls.
Abdullah Al-Nasser. M.Momani
1. Security and Safety
The high level of security and safety if compared to some other countries
in the region, which are severely suffering from political instability.
The friendly population and their great sense of hospitality.
2. The great diversity of natural and cultural resources and destination in Jordan
The availability of health and wellness sites as hot springs(Hamamat Ma'aen) and Dead Sea.
Petra, the world wonder , the great Nabataean capital and commercial center, its stunning city is
carved in the red sandstone, and it includes many features as the Seeq, the Treasury, the Monastery, several tombs facades and temples.
4. Deadsea and the around
The Dead Sea and around: Dead Sea is distinguished for being the lowest point
on earth (400 m below sea level) and for its extensively salty water; Baptism Site
is an attraction of a special religious value, it is located on the eastern bank of
Jordan River. Another attraction in this region is the city of Salt with its
magnificent Ottoman villas and houses spreading all over its hills. Qasr el-Abd is
another site to be added here, with its Hellenistic huge palace, with its
remarkable lion stone carvings on its corners.