Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tangrams
A tangram is a type of "dissection" puzzle. That means it's a puzzle that can be put together multiple ways to make a variety of shapes!
What is something you use in the art room that sounds similar to this?
What is a tangram?
Tangrams were invented in Ancient China hundreds of years ago! They came to Europe on trading ships around 1815.
Where did tangrams come from?
Tangrams have 7 shapes called "tans".
All 7 pieces must be used.
All 7 pieces must connect, but cannot overlap.
How do you use tangrams?
2 Large Triangles
1 Medium Triangle
2 Small Triangles
Create an illustration with your own tangram shape! But first, let's practice!
Today you will: