Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
American Literature Curriculum
Transcript of American Literature Curriculum
Julie Lengle & Sarah Lynch
“Middle Passage” by Robert Hayden
“I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings” by Maya Angelou
“A Dark Brown Dog” by Stephen Crane
Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” Speech
George Wallace’s “Segregation Now, Segregation Forever” Speech
“Let America Be America Again” by Langston Hughes
“Chicago” by Carl Sandburg
“What Does an Illegal Immigrant Look Like?” by Christy Namee Eriksen
“A Dollar on the Conscience” by T.S. Arthur
"Where Are Muckraking Journalists Today? by Jessica Dorman