Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Telephone
He was the first person to have successfully experiment with the telephone in March 10, 1876. He was born March 3, 1874 and died August 2, 1922. He went to University College London.
Apple smartphones were released in June 29, 2007. The idea was created by the ceo of apple who was known as Steve Jobs. They do not sell it anymore because its seen as "vintage".
A landline is a telephone that transmits signals converted from audio data through physical media, such as wire or fibre optic cable, rather than through wireless transmission as is the case with mobile phones.
Steve Jobs was born in Febuary 24 1955 and died October 5 2011. He was the CEO of Apple and a majority shareholder of pixar. Steve died from pancreatic cancer.
The First Smartphone
The first smartphone was called the Simon Personal Communicator launched in 1992. It had about a 1,100 dollar price tag.
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles in. 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because kids use them even in the shower. Mobile Phone Radiation can cause Insomnia, headaches and confusion.
First apple smartphone