Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
"Downsize your to do list & get more
done" Sociable "Beat party season burnout" "Your bespoke eating plan starts here" "Speedy spring suppers"
Feast or fast? The forever diet on
trial" "So long 'should' Turn your must do list into a want-do-list"
"Women & Work Report- Got the work/life thing
sorted? Us neither" "Friends Fizz & Festivities" Who exactly is the reader? The reader in RED magazine, is most likely to be
a hetrosexual female. The age group appears to be for the sophisticated older, middle age woman, possibly a succeeder. Evidence is:
The models are middle aged, influential females (and mothers). References to cooking, and relationships. The magazine attracts the reader from the use of tag lines and stereotypical traits of women. For example the Dec 2011 addition has the line of "Christmas with all the trimmings" and pictures of food. This supports the stereotypical gender role of a 'house wife' cooking for the family.