Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bearded Dragons
Block 6 Habitat Bearded dragons live in a range of places all through out Australia.There they live in wet forests and deserts.
But when it's time to go home they live in:
- and in burrows when it gets to hot - about 1 foot long
-yellow, brown, red, and purple
-triangular heads, circular bodies
- short legs, long tails
males- bigger and darker beards
females- smaller then the males Apperance Interesting Habits - when wants to fight bobs head
- beard will turn black and puff up.
- back turns black and it's feet yellow. Current Status - healthy enviroment.
-pest in Australia.
- a common pet in America Why did I choose bearded dragons I chose bearded dragons for this project because
- ever since I was little I had a fansiantion for lizards
- and today I have 2 bearded dragons and I enjoy both. Australia