Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Memorizing the seven continents through song!
Researching the seven continents:
Students will be partnered up and they will research a continent. The following are pages from the packet they will be given to help in their research process.
Students will then create a skit to present their findings. One student will play a news reporter and the other student will portray a citizen of the continent they researched. Students will present their research in a fun and creative way!
Students will look at various watercolor pieces of art from the Metropolitan Museum of Art to help brainstorm. Each student will pick either a landform they learned about during the continent unit or an animal in its natural habitat and create a watercolor painting.
Art Standard: 3.1.2
Know the difference between visual art structures and functions.
Social Studies Standard: 3.5.2
Identify the seven continents, four oceans and major nations of the