Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Branding_Chs 5 & 6
Transcript of Branding_Chs 5 & 6
The set of human characteristics associated with a brand
What functions does a
brand personality serve?
1.) Represents and communicates functional benefits
How do you express a brand's personality?
A charismatic CEO
Always a core element?
Advantages of a Strong, Authentic
Brand Personality Dimensions
Dr. Mike Breazeale
Chapters 5 and 6
2.) Provides energy
3.) Defines a brand relationship
4.) Guides brand-building programs
5.) Helps understand the customer
6.) Softens another association
An advertising campaign
A customer interaction style
A brand's employees
A spokesperson, voice, or character
Any visual brand elements
Adds to the visibility of the brand
VERY difficult to copy
7 Most Meaningful Values for the Organizational Brand
Richard Karlgaard, Publisher of
"Purpose-driven companies have a huge advantage.
Customers and employees are hungry for purpose."
Concern for customers
Success / Size
Wednesday, September 9
Ask good questions.
Make us look good!