Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
05.05 Should Free Trade Be a Goal?
Transcript of 05.05 Should Free Trade Be a Goal?
Free trade is discussed in this picture.
The artist believes that free trade is important and shouldn't be limited. It shows the lions mane being cut to symbolize this.
Commitment to free trade is shown.
I agree with this photo as I also believe free trade is important.
Basing a Policy on Protectionism
To protect American jobs
Discourages unethical practices.
Government policies that restrict international trade, with the intent of protecting local businesses and jobs from foreign competition.
The issue discussed in this picture is free Trade
The creator probably believes that free trade will make America poor.
This viewpoint reflects commitment to protectionism, as they depict their view on free trade as people becoming poor. They probably feel that protectionism will make people more wealthy.
I think that free trade allow the U.S. to become more competitive and innovative
Benefits of Free Trade
Free trade increases access to higher-quality, lower-priced goods.
Free trade drives competitiveness
Should Free Trade Be a Goal?