Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pabx Presentation
Md. Ariful Islam 021081049
Abdullah Riyas 021081052 Presentation PABX Our Achievement Further development proposal Group Members
GMA Eahsan ur Rahman Content Overview Project Supervisor
6.Arduino 2.What is PABX 4. Our Achievement 3. Motivation 5.Software 1. What is communication 7.Proposal Assistant Professor, Department of EEE
United International University What is communication Communication is simply the act of transferring
information from one place to another. Early telephone connections Software Algorithm What Is PABX Our Goal Design and implementation of a
microcontroller based PABX system A PABX (private automatic branch exchange) is a telephone exchange that serves a particular business or office, as opposed to one that a common carrier or telephone company operates for many businesses or for the general public. How does PABX system Works Circuit Board Welcome to our Popular forms of Communication Message source Transmitter Transmission Channel Receiver Message Destination The telephone is a telecommunication device
that transmits and receives sounds, usually
the human voice. A connection between telephone exchanges and subscribers local Exchange local Exchange local Exchange local Exchange local Exchange Grouped Switching Center Grouped Switching Center Usual connection between exchange and subscriber Generic Block Diagram of PABX system
1. Establishing connections (circuits) between the telephone sets of two users (e.g. mapping a dialed number to a physical phone, ensuring the phone isn't already busy)
2. Maintaining such connections as long as the users require them (i.e. channelling voice signals between the users)
3. Disconnecting those connections as per the user's requirement
4. Providing information for accounting purposes The PBX performs four main call processing duties: Popular forms of communication Telephone
Internet Motivation While working for development of the PABX system it was found that the PABX devices available in the market don’t allow to access their microcontroller where any project regarding development of PABX requires an worked out
µController -accessible PABX device. So this device has been developed to help the students in future development. 1. Open-source Hardware.
2. Different types of project can be implemented easily.
3. Arduino hardware is programmed using C++. Open source hardware is hardware whose
design is made publicly available so that
anyone can study, modify, distribute, make,
and sell the design or hardware based on that design. ATmega1280 1. It is a high efficient low power 8-bit microcontroller.
2. Has 86 input/output pins.
3. It has 128 KB of flash memory for storing code. This device can be used in multiple
channel PABX development,single
line multichannel device development,
VOIP application etc.