Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Extra Credit
Transcript of Copy of Extra Credit
certain items. Conveyer belts are used to move
around the shoes to certain work places to get
what they need. Kind of like the E.R. They move around the nutrients. How A Nike Factory is Like an Animal Cell Most factories still run on fossil fuel
so do most NIKE factories. The fossil fuel is the source of energy the factories use. This acts as the Mitochondria. The walls of the factory work as the Cell Membrane. They keep out all the "junk" the cell dose not need. It dose keep in and let in nutrients it needs. Just like cells, factories need organizers.
In cells we call these Centriales, in regular
life we would just call them organizers. Nike
Factories need these in order to keep production going.